Get ready for the next MGS experience
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, is an official continuation of MGS: Peace Walker, that reveals part of the story of the original Snake, later known as Big Boss. This new version will be available for the current generation (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) and next generation systems (PlayStation 4 and Xbox One). Developed by Konami, Hideo Kojima, the creator of the Metal Gear saga, this title brings Snake back in a new stealth adventure.
In this occasion, players will have to infiltrate Camp Omega to rescue Chico, a Sandinista child soldier, and Paz Ortega, a Cipher agent, both from the previous MGS edition. Here you will find XOF, a military group led by Skull Face, which uses the former FOX unit logo in reverse. According to the creator of the title, this release is considered a tutorial or introduction to the next game - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
The detailed environment shows how this game makes the most of the actual hardware
In the graphical aspect, the FOX engine gives a hint of its potential, with advanced character modelling and superb weather effects. During the first playable minutes, you can experience for yourself the realism of heavy rain falling on the surface and light reflections on the stones. The detailed environment shows how this game makes the most of the actual hardware.
This new release brings us a new classic of the series in stealth style. To accomplish your mission, you will do well to go unnoticed by the Camp Omega’s guards or you will be at risk of failure. To do this, first of all you will need to study the scene, detecting places for hiding from the enemy. These guards usually have routines you can use to your benefit for hiding or even despatching them with a knockout.
One of the new elements of the game is the day-night cycle, which will modify character behavior and your own vision. Another feature is the non-linear gameplay - you will discover that though you have assigned missions, you will have to inspect the environment closely to discover new game mechanics and secret elements.
As in any other Metal Gear Solid title, your equipment will be essential for succeeding in your mission. You will be provided with basic weapons such as a gun, and the popular codec in order to maintain communication with your colleagues from Militaires Sans Frontières like Kazuhira Miller.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Full Version Features
Here are the main features of this Metal Gear Solid release:
- Continuation of the acclaimed Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker narrative of the events after MGS 3 centering on Snake and his Militaires Sans Frontières by the creator of the series, Hideo Kojima
- Explore the huge open-world and discover new ways of hiding from your enemies and using their routines to your benefit
- Use the SmartGlass function on your Smartphone or tablet as an auxiliary screen for the game, only with Xbox systems
- Play this title away from your PlayStation 4 using the handheld PS vita and its streaming system
- Enhanced graphic aspect thanks to the power of Konami’s FOX Engine
- Real time day-night cycle that affects the whole game’s environment, affecting the routines and reactions of your enemies
In case you want more info about the game or the MGS saga, feel free to visit the official webpage.
Here are listed the systems for which Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is published:
- Operating System: Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4